Monday, April 4, 2011

Yoooo



This is a song that was created to be put into a music video made by Dan stone. I liked the sound of the chirping birds so I made a half time drum beat to it, added some Pads in the background (layering them). Then for the pitch shifted part I used the 3oxc and went to the INS tab, Adjusted the pitch envelope so that it would go upwards, then adjusted the attack to match 2 measures worth of the song. Then for the last part I took a sub bass and added a slow LFO to the Cutoff Freq. to get the Wuuuub wuuuub wuuuub sound

1 comment:

  1. You said it your post that you liked the birds- I'm not crazy about them. I prefer melodic lines. The drum beat and the layer pads are something else.Nice work there. Be careful of panning anything hard left or hard right. It can be distracting. Generally drums and the main melody (usually a vocal) are set to center.

    ReplyDelete